Personal Data Policy
Central Test, an expert publisher in the design and distribution of online psychometric assessment solutions, is a company committed to protecting the privacy and personal data of its users..
That is why we have taken the necessary steps to comply with the conditions relating to the protection of your personal data in accordance with the French Data Protection Act and the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation..
The GDPR strengthens the rights and obligations of personal data controllers that collect the data of its users.
The purpose of this charter (hereinafter the "Charter") is to inform users (hereinafter "the Users") of the Site and the Test & Go Platform (hereinafter the "Applications") of the means and commitments taken by Central Test to collect and process personal data in accordance with the laws in force and EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter the "GDPR").
The term "User" means in the case of this charter any visitor to our Applications, benefiting from our assessment services.
As part of the use of the services and the Test & Go platform, we are responsible for processing data provided by the User. Some of our partners will need to process this data. The processing of these data by the partners is subject to the same regulatory obligations and is governed by the personal data subcontracting contract signed between Central Test and the partner.
Central Test only collects the data required to complete the processing for the implementation of our services, as stated in the paragraph "Purposes of data collection".
Your personal data is collected during registration to our service offer and/or through interfaces that we offer.
We collect the information you provide to us, particularly when :
- You browse our Applications and use our services ;
- You create or modify your User account in your dedicated area on www.test-and-go.com ;
- You enter a game or contest.
- Manage your access to our Applications ;
- Create a User file to send personalised newsletters about our products and services and their developments, our news, offers and promotional messages. The possibility of modifying and refusing these offers is indicated expressly during the collection and processing ;
- Improve our products and services by inviting you to participate in surveys, studies, satisfaction surveys and product tests ;
- Optimise your user experience and benefit from enhanced features of our platform ;
- Analyse and produce statistics on the viewing and use of the site (number of page views, number of visits and activity) of our services and advertisements displayed on the site, we use Google Analytics ;
- Process requests for right of access and objection and comply with our legal and regulatory obligations; Perform statistical analysis to continuously improve our tests (quality and reliability).
- Functional cookies are used throughout your browsing, to make it easier and to run certain applications. For example, a functional cookie can be used to store the answers given in a form or the user preferences regarding the language or presentation of a website, when such options are available;
- Advertising cookies may be created not only by the website on which the User browses, but also by other websites displaying ads, widgets or other items on the displayed page. These cookies may be used to carry out targeted advertising, i.e. advertising determined according to the User's browsing.
- By letter: Central Test, 28, Boulevard de la Bastille, 75012 Paris, France;
- For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Notifies the Users in question;
- Sends the Users in question the necessary information and recommendations.
When collecting the data, the User is informed about the mandatory or optional nature of the data to be provided. Data marked by an asterisk in a form is mandatory. Absence of such information will render access to the Applications and their use by the User impossible.
Technical information (IP address of your computer) and browsing information are collected automatically because of your actions on our Applications by cookies. For more information, you can read our cookies policy ("Cookies and use" paragraph).
Purposes of data collection
Central Test collects your personal data to fulfil the following purposes :
Central Test determines the retention period of the applicants' data in view of the legal and contractual constraints incumbent upon it and by default according to its needs and the following principle :
|User data||Your personal data will not be stored beyond the strictly necessary period of three years.|
|Credit card data||We do not store credit card data.|
|Technical data||1 year from collection|
However, Central Test reserves the right to keep, anonymously (without the first name, last name, User ID and email), all or part of the data collected, including for statistical purposes.
Who is likely to access your data?
Access to your personal data is strictly limited to Central Test and its partners as well as authorised and legitimate persons, who due to their duties, process your data in order to achieve the previously described purposes.
Thus, authorised recipients can be Central Test subcontractors as well as ministerial, judicial or administrative authorities exclusively to meet legal obligations.We strictly require these authorised third parties to always act in accordance with applicable laws regarding the protection of personal data and to pay particular attention to the confidentiality and security of such data.
Sharing anonymised dataIf we have made your data anonymous, we may share it outside the Central Test group with partners such as research groups, universities, or related institutes solely for statistical purposes and validation of our assessment questionnaires.You cannot be identified by these data.
We implement all technical and organisational measures to protect your data, including encryption, anonymisation to prevent as much as possible any alteration or loss of your data or unauthorised access to them. We require our staff and all third parties working for Central Test to adhere to strict security and information protection standards, including contractual obligations under which they undertake to protect all data and apply strict data transfer measures.
However, Central Test cannot guarantee the elimination of any risk of misuse of personal data. It is important for the User to maintain the confidentiality of his identifiers in order to prevent the illegal use of his account.
Cookies and use
Cookies are small text files, encrypted, saved, and/or read by your browser, on the hard drive of your device (e.g. PC, laptop or smartphone) and deposited by the websites you visit.Cookies are generally used to enable websites to operate more efficiently, to improve the User experience during visits to a site, as well as to provide information to site managers.There are two types of cookies, which do not have the same purposes, namely functional (or technical) cookies and advertising cookies:
We use a statistical audience analysis tool that generates a cookie to measure the number of visits to the Applications, the number of pages viewed and the activity of the visitors. The retention of this cookie is limited to 13 months. Your IP address is also collected. We remind you that you can block cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, such a refusal could prevent the proper functioning of our Applications.
Personal rights management
You have a right to access, rectify and erase your personal, as well as a right to limit the processing and portability of your data.
You also have the right to oppose for legitimate reason the processing of your personal data and the right to object to the processing of your data for prospecting purposes.You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting our customer service department :
In the event of a breach of personal data, Central Test undertakes to notify the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL) under the conditions stipulated by the GDPR.
If the said breach poses a high risk to Users and the data have not been protected, Central Test :
Changes and approval
Central Test reserves the right to amend this charter at any time, in whole or in part. These changes will come into effect as of the publication of the new charter.By using the www.test-and-go.com site or a partner site, you signify your agreement to this privacy charter.